Thursday, October 11, 2018

Lesson Plans


 Image result for school clipart

Examples From Class

I have never formally did a lesson plan assignment beforehand so I was a little nervous going into it. When approaching this assignment I wasn't really sure what to do and how to do it. After hearing Angela's and Ali's lesson plans, I feel more comfortable with what I am doing. I really appreciate people (like these ladies) who are willing to go first and get feedback, so the rest of the class can learn from what they did/didn't do. Thank you guys for doing such great examples so I can feel better about what I am doing!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree at first I made lesson plans a lot more difficult than they should be. However for the most part they are relatively easy and I enjoy hearing everyone's examples!

    ReplyDelete

EDUC 337- Week 8