Thursday, May 9, 2019
Week 2 - EDUC 337
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Are Writing Objectives Important? Why are writing objectives important when it comes to lesson plans? These are goals of what you want you...
-
Author's Purpose: Book List I Need My Monster: This book is about a boy who needs his monster under his bed. His current monster isn...
-
Silent Sustained Reading (SSR) In my classroom, I would love for the last 15-20 minutes of the day to consist of silent reading. I think t...
I was unable to see the picture you have on here. What I am understanding is the word wall you described will provide the written prefixes and suffixes to help them change words to change the meanings. This is something students struggle with and having a visual reminder helps them stay on track in their writing and not get too caught up in trying to create the words. I love the classrooms that provide large print visuals for students to sue while working.
ReplyDelete